Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a nightmare....

Waking up at 6 am when my alarm was set at 7.20 am... I thought that it would be best for me to continue my dreamless sleep...well...dreamless until then... I was entering a nightmare... I was being chased by a murderer who was someone I was so close to and believe so much in... I couldn't do any harm to that person...how could I? The murderer then managed to caught me and hung me up... I was dying...and POP!!! I woke up directly!!! I couldn't moved my left arm as it was numb due to bad blood circulation...though after a while it just feel better again... Yet this time I woke up at exactly 7.19 am, and by the time I was about to remove the alarm... the alarm sounded...

I had never be able to recall a nightmare clearly for a seriously long time now... That was terrifying... For the 30 minutes after I woke up... Mentally I was frozen up still... I thought I was dying...and I felt like I really were!!! I even felt cold too!!! (stupid chilly wind that blows in through my window...)... Damn... last few nights were a rough night which I found it hard to get into my sleep...and now...zzz

Anyway...I better go now... take care

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahah...wtf man...did u dream of me??? seriously, wad on earth did u do???so naughty...as the saying goes: 日有所思,夜有所梦...wad haf u bin tinking of doin recently????

Caesar said...

Not too sure...but oh well...definitely not thinking about you in that dream...LOL...