Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sometimes...a dream would be better if remains as dream....

Mercedes Benz S500...my dream car...
I guess...is most of my friend's dream car...Nissan Fair Lady
The porsche...seriously...I don't like it...
Ferrari...Dream car...really...just a dream car haha
seriously...this car is the most beautiful car ever ever...of course...same status as ferrari...just the car i will have in MY DREAM WAKAKA!!!



I went to my cousin's in law house... Well...before this i will say she is very beautiful-my cousin....and when i heard from her father regarding her husband...i was even stunned!!! I can only say...she is very lucky. They invited us to their house warming party thingy. To arrive there....we need to pass through 2 guard house and a touch n go thingy machine...super tight security.... Her house is beautifully designed...though...i admit it is not her house design that make me envy....It is the type of room that a single double storey semi-dee that make me envious... In just a house...it has a gym room and a theater room....and god knows how many TV they have.... i saw TV everywhere... Looking at their house...I am kinda imagining my very own house too you know...but oh well...the road is still long for me to get to their standard... I asked my uncle about her daughter house...how much it cost in total... He said...the house cost 600k...renovation 300k...and furniture probably 100k....and i was left speechless...that would means just this house itself had cost nearly 1m....

Not yet...the dog...doberman...did i spell it correctly? Oh well...it is not one of my favourites at all...My favourites dog...i called them the golden triangle!!! Haha...is of the combination of Husky, Golden Retriever and German Shepherd.... but Doberman...is probably my top 5 dogs....alongside Rottweiler... plus my golden triangle...AND!!! if you ask which top 3 best house-guarding dog will i ever want...top 3 will be doberman,rottweiler and German shepherd... So i was quite excited when i actually see a doberman!!! though...it was way smaller than i expected...the last time i saw one...was in ampang....that one when standing upright...was almost one head taller than me....but theirs...which is a female...was around my shoulder i guess the most...so yea...short...haha!!! The surprising thing was that doberman was very friendly when the master was around and we can even play with her...so cool!!! The last time i saw her through the gate...She was scary!!! God damn it...how different a dog can be....

Then...next up about their house was their cars....if not mistaken...they have 3 cars...and!!! Their family only has 3 members...that is if i include the newly born baby.... I will just skip 2 cars...and straight to the number 1 car in his house...as every guest just keep stopping around it to look at it....porsche...
Well...i knew they have a porsche...my eyes just keep looking around ever since i arrive to search for a red car...THE FERRARI...but there was no sign of it...looks like my cousin-in-law's brother hadn't arrived yet...Still when i was in our car and about to leave...a solid sound wheeled past ours...I looked back...a red house...a red car...The Ferrari had arrived...and i just missed it...

My dad and I was discussing about cars few weeks ago...when i fetched him to airport...a fair lady stormed past us...and i quickly said...'There!!! There!!! that is the fair lady everyone talking about!!!'...My dad's response was rather dull...much to my surprise...'Ooo...is it?' Well...i said...it looks rather cool...and it is a sports car!!! My dad gives me a simple response...'not one if you compare to porsche...or ferrari...or lamborghini...it is just....nissan...'. Again...I was speechless... He said before...In Malaysia...Nissan is one the best engine...and also one of the best sports car brand...in MALAYSIA of course... I loves sports car under his influences...i watched F1 ever since primary school... and i love Benz and Ferrari... My mother even worse...she dream of cars almost every night... Her dream is...to change a new car every few years...sometimes...i just speechless...though i likes sports car...i know....it is too expensive...and also...too stupid to have one...for me at least... Of course...My dad influence me in this type of thinking again... He said before... Cars...is just a tool...and it costs... especially sports car...think about it...how much it cost...and after you buy it...what can you do about it? Do you really dare to drive it around and park at the road side in Malaysia...? Of course...He was right...how can i dare to do that?

Even my dream car...Mercedes Benz S500...is just a dream...I understand that...I saw that car in a big BENZ and BMW sales garage...holyshit...the price tag on it...I never see such a big number before (for a car of course and of course...excluding those i read in newspaper too^^). I understand...there are some dreams...that would be better if remains as a dream...The fear in my mother's and sister face while i was small...watching them screaming in front of gate...and me helplessly in house... Everything comes with a price...and a car's price...is more than just a price tag...it brings status...and of course...dangers too....too bad...i guess this is the reality...and i am just a realistic man...That is also possibly the reason...why...I enjoy looking at other's sports car and envy of them...but myself strongly against buying one...The childhood fear still remains...

No comments: