Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, July 27, 2009

Brilliant schedule...

Well well...I printed out my time tables and look at the time slot...GOSH...Most of the box are filled up...God Damn It!!! Why is my friend's time tables always looked so empty while mine? Haiz... I have 21 hours of lectures at least...this hasn't include the tutorial for Chemistry and Biology and additional lab time for Spanish...I am so dead... If you think the 21 hours are all that i need to take care of for a week, you are so wrong!!! I have additional of 2 nights of work...each about 6 hours...so that makes it 12 hours + 21 hours = 33 hours!!! net ( I put net here because the 21 hours as i have said earlier...may rise few more hours... So 33 hours each week? Sorry it is not that easy...I have been involved in Fenner (My university accommodation) soccer team...each week training abt 2 hours...On the match day we take up 3 hours... and this week we even have a trial match against other opponent...and that will most likely take up another 3 hours too... now lets see...33 hours + 8 hours = 41 hours!!!! Argghhh.... I will definitely be freaking tired and exhausted... holy shit... Anyone willing to change their time table with me? T.T and one week the maximum hours are 168 hours...41 out of 168 hours are very much a quarter of the total time already... Not forgetting that if i sleep around 8 hours per day...it will be 56 hours gone... leave? Anyone please do the calculation please...haiz...alright...leave 71 hours.... It is so little time only...what the hell... and i thought that i am going to have a easy-going semester and concentrate on my studies more... but you know what? This semester will be worse than last semester... However...one bright side to this is that soccer match will only takes place in the first term of semester...so yea... I guess in the second term... I will have additional of 8 hours plus free time and higher energy level...ok have to go...bye! Take care you guys ;)

No comments: