Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lost virginity....

LOL!!! FIrst of all...don't think of dirty stuff or expect anything dirty wakaka ;D I went to clubbing with Tuck Wah, Jason, Ivy, Jonah, Pris and Michael....and the virginity i lost...was that the virginity of clubbing? Well...not sure if that sounds right for you...but since i never go clubbing before which was something Jason tried to force me so many times back in the past...well...I finally went...and well...it was noisy and loud? haha!!! But few things i like...OK!!! NOT ABOUT GIRLS OK???!!! It is the drinks... If not mistaken....I drank...not sure if it was whisky or vodka...plus either lemonade or raspberry...I tried both...and i prefer the liquor combine with the lemonade though...taste much better...at least no that sweet ;) and oh yea...I actually went clubbing the day i had the soccer match...we went at 12 and enter the club at 12.45...I slept at 4am that morning i should say? and I woke up at 9am... realizing i had a soccer match at 11am...great.... The musics...well...some of it were really nice to listen...and quite fun too haha

Then on Saturday and Sunday I went out with Jason...well he brought me around to taste coffee...On Saturday we went Canberra Centre with Ivy following along...and we had coffee and a dinner...$$$!!! Then on Sunday, we went out to Dickson with Michael this time...to a cafe for a lunch... I ordered flat white(coffee) and 'BIG BREAKFAST' ...which Jason said is famous of in Aus...so yea...I had that breakfast thingy at 1.30pm....and I almost vomited...it was ridiculously large meal....The story is...in Aus...if they say is large or big...IT IS!!! Wakaka ;D

Before that we shopped around in 2 Asian Grocery to get some stuff... I constantly seeking his advise on which ingredient is good in cooking noodles...and all sorts of information about cooking stuffs... He is a pro!!!

Oh well...I hope this semester i can really know some cooking...which is something i really want to learn... I always think that a man who knows how to cook is so cool wakakaka!!!! I even now trying to change my job from a waiter to a kitchen hand...but only if i at very least still getting the same amount or if not more pay than the waiter job i am doing right now....hehe...I really think kitchen staff...can learn much more thing than waiter...at least in kitchen i can constantly look at the chef cooking...and hopefully i can learn few dishes from him then haha!!! OK have to go to work now...take care!!! Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walao..so fun!! go clubbing then go lepak then go makan summore..didn't know u guys had so much fun but never tell about it!!!