Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Centre Back in prospect...

OMG...OMG...OMG.... Yesterday training was really really like hell... The coach was like a mad dog...giving us all kind of tough fitness punishments... Now my legs muscles are still paining a bit...and I have a trial match vs Burgmann today what the hell??? The coach asked us to sprint between the 2 hockey post for 10 laps....You have any idea how far is it? AND one thing need to emphasize is...it is SPRINT!!! Not jog or run!!! Zzzz....

Then during training i realize coach is going to make some tactical changes and some position changes... I might not be playing... at RB...well...according to coach...I might be going up against the strikers...meaning....me...as CB (centre back). Well... it is not like i never play in that position before...but...playing as CB means I will have to head out dangerous crossing...and well...I can't head...and...even if i am forced to...I am not a good heading CB!!! Oh gosh...however...CB might as well fits me too in a sense that...My stamina is not that good ever since i am back to ANU...Being CB means I will not need to push forward that frequently haha I know I am a lazy bum... keke ;) Now...Holy the supposedly CB will be playing CDM (centre defence midfielder)... The match against Burgmann today is going to be at 8pm!!!! Who the hell place a match at night when the temperature could easily fall to less than 7 degree celcius!!! It is going to be freaking...and I mean FREAKING COLD!!!! Pity me...no extra layer of fat...T.T I guess I will have to wear thick jacket...gloves...2 pants to maintain my temperature haha!!!

Centre Back....lets just hope Tom (coach) has think that the best position for me is CB...and I hope I can really perform...CB is not a funny position to play in...God Damn It...I really under pressure now... Please...NO OWN GOALS PLEASE!!!! WAKAKA ;D Lets try our best to keep a clean sheet then FENNER!!!! Adios!!!

No comments: