Advertisement for the slideshows

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Once in a lifetime

*Cough cough* Haiz, I have been having sore throat and coughing since yesterday. I am just too weak... Anyway, I am watching a korean drama 'flower over boys'. In that drama, it is mentioned a very special phase that I kept it in me. Once in a lifetime, and all other women are just repetition. I paused for a moment when I watched it. It just mean, in one's life, there is one true love, once in a lifetime (I guess... haha) Once that woman walk away and you miss it, all other women are just the same...a repetition. I have to admit, I gave it some thought, and felt that it is kind of true...and false. Argh...I don't want to think about it.

There is one thing that is in my mind...and I kind of struggle a bit... You hope that the girl that you love have all the happiness...yet why when she is with other guy, despite wanting her to be happy, my heart ache... It feels like I am chewing something sour in my mouth, and despite not really like it...I have to swallow it up...zzz. Maybe I am really one selfish being after all.

No comments: