Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bodyguard -.-

Yesterday have to accompany Tze Sin to a marketing company...said that she scared of going alone and whatever...and her boyfriend was working...Zzz so yea no choice...for her safety...have to go...and luckily I had prepared a thick folder of information to read there. It was 2 hours there and around the building there was nowhere for me to go... It was kind of weird though...for me to sit in an office with others(officer but looked so young...and other promoters too) looking at me...Ohhh come on...zzz I asked one officer who passed by how old was the company and realized that it was a 2-and-half-year-old company...no wonder all the people looked so young... There was one promoter who was cute too hehe ;P While we were on our way back, Tze Sin laughed, saying that those people said I am her BF...Zzz...what to expect right? A guy accompany you from start to finish... Looks like the cute little promoter will surely thought I am her BF d...OH NO!!! LOL ;D What a waste...haiz... hehe. I took away a bitter herbal tea recommended by TS in berkeley... When I went back and drank it...GOSH!!! It was really bitter man!!! Knowing it is beneficial for my health(as I am still coughing non-stop and have sore throat), I swallowed the whole cup... Haha I am always like that. In the past, I have always don't like to eat stuff like pig intestine and all that...but my mum will said it is really good for health and sssuuuppp!!! I have swallowed it up LOL!!! The same thing happened for golf too, I hated it very much in the past, to the point that my dad pulled me to the golf club and I still refused to learn...now I stunned my dad by saying I want to learn golf seriously. Now, I am really struggling with it... It is so much harder than what I have expected... Kelly(sister), don't tell other people yea that I learning golf, later mummy knows already I will surely die haha...that time you will know wakaka!!! OK! It is late, bed time, woa...what a thunderstorm out there, it should be a howling night!!! Buenas noche!!!(good night!!!)

No comments: