Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, January 30, 2010

FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour











On the 29 of January, our gang reunited again to attend to one of the most prestigious event of the year(LOL sounds so grand haha). We gathered in Tze Sin's house as usual. At 6.45pm, we left and headed to Mid Valley for the event. However, the path to Mid Valley wasn't at all boring, in fact it would have been said to be rather...exciting...? In a horrendous traffic of Federal Highway, we were all laughing because of all the jokes from TS and Siok Kim. Exciting too I said because we...almost got into an accident with me looking at the camera of SK at the back(I'm the driver). My bad my bad haha ;P To be honest, probably I exaggerated the situation too much by slamming the break. It was the moment I turned my head back front to realize my car was about to kiss the butt of others LOL XD It seems that recently I have been driving rather dangerous hmmm... Anyway, as my patience was about to be tested to the limit in that lengthy jam...we finally made it to the parking lot...well at the entrance of parking, more confusion and irrational driving from me again... -.- After meeting Jun Loong up in the parking, we proceed to the event...being 30 minutes late...(8.30pm)

In there, there were quite a few interesting and funny activities. Chong Tat and I played the rope-pulling games. The rope in this case was more like a rubber band type and while we are running and pulling the rope further until we reached a certain point where 2 persons were holding us...you could say it was the elastic potential energy being stored LOL physics. The moment we jumped backwards, oh man...for once in my current lifetime I felt the strength of elastic energy, completely being pulled behind and flew rolling back to my original spot...Gosh, it was painful...and that was how I got both my elbows some bruises...

Then we went for some painting haha, JL, TS and SK opted to have their selected country flag painted on their arms or hand. Chung Guan, CT and I were painted at our cheek hehe ;P Later, JL, CG and I had some goal celebration video too haha...all just for fun. We took pictures here and there before going into a separated department and watched a few-minutes 3D video of the World Cup. It was then that we were being brought to take some quick pictures with the World Cup trophy. Quick I said as each and everyone had only about 3 or most...3.5 seconds? for them to take a snap shot of us ;D The photos being printed though...was FOC!!! That was one of the great thing about them...oh yea not to mention there were plenty of Coke for everyone too haha (Don't tease me, I was thirsty in there alright keke). Finally we had our supper in SS2 before returning to our own sweet home lullullluuu~~~

No comments: