Advertisement for the slideshows

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My summer holiday so far...

I am tired...worn out...I haven't been to any karaoke or even a movie!!! It have been 3 weeks since I am back, and I only played basketball once... Taekwondo training, taekwondo refereeing training, property talk...then golf training...then checking workers for unlimited, random hours under the hot suns... and now coming right up a bird nest managing seminar??? Zzz... I am tired... I feel it mentally... I can still play Wii games or PS2 everyday...but I just a bit worn out... I don't know why...coming back home...I guess does make me feel relaxed and enjoyed...but coming back here makes me learn a bit more things...from a lot of different perspectives... Learning bits and bits, knowing little by little...from sweating under the hot suns...getting sun burn...then others smirking at my clumziness of learning... Zzz...My arrogance dashed... Yet I feel satisfying. I mean this is probably all I want...to do stuffs and learn all those stuff...and probably and hopefully be someone as successful as my dad. I am always amazed by his knowledge...I mean...he knows so much...I always wonder...why does he knows this? How does he knows that? He is getting older...and my mum is worry that his health might suffer from his lengthy working hours. That is the reason why before I even get back home, my dad already make it clear that I will be back watching the workers...instead of him...so yea...I am pretty much the supervisor...a young one perhaps. I think I can finally understand how tiring adult world is... But I will keep learning everything... Learning it now will prepare me for the future... Hopefully...

1 comment:

san said...
This comment has been removed by the author.