Advertisement for the slideshows

Friday, December 4, 2009

Liar...bluff the whole world...but himself...

I am a great liar... The fact that I am a gemini makes me a somewhat more of a double personality person...and so it is at times too hard to know what I am actually thinking... Still, at times despite the fact that I can easily guide my friends to the point I want them to think...in other words...despite me able to hide my emotions and bluff them... In the end, I am just the biggest loser...

One who could have easily cheat the whole world but himself...Is it actually a smart thing to do? Sometimes, it is heartbroken for me to scold someone off...saying hard words like...'fuck off'...and regret later... I can't change the truth...and truth at times...is really hurtful...

What about memories... That is the worst... Time and time again...I have been haunted with memories of the past...unable to move on...One have often tell me to forget about all those memories... I tried...well...I find it hard though...but i believe time heals...but how long it will be needed? I don't know...

I never blame God...What goes around comes around... I truly understand the feeling of someone now...How she felt back then... It is true...I was just too inconsiderate at that time...and I pay for it... I deserve it!!! Thinking back, I could not imagine how terrible I am...I was mean...How she might be feeling back then, was something I could never ever forgive myself... I realize that no matter what i do now...those wound would not be healed jz like that. I am just thankful that... she still think of me as a friend...despite all the things I have done...

Angel and demon shows in a moment... She is an angel... and me? I am just the demon...

No comments: