Advertisement for the slideshows

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Launching of Mercedes Benz E-series and Julie Woon

Julie Woon is a celebrity who acts in 'Blogger Boys'

Everyone in the photo with Julieeee!!!

My sister was really excited!!!

Another shot of sis with Julie

A shot of me and E 250 Coupe

Sis have a pic with the exact same car too...but with white colour instead!

KaiDi posing with Mclaren SLR

Yet another pose...

The gorgeous Mclaren SLR

Spread you wings and Fly away!!! =)

SL 300

The main character of the night-E 300!!!



On 28th of Nov, my family and I went to Naza branch in Klang for the launching of Mercedes Benz E-series. We had a decent buffet dinner...which included some nice roasted lamb meat, salmon fish, king prawn, and some Japanese dishes too. While we were eating, my sister noticed a gorgeous-looking lady and suspecting that she was the celebrity named Julie Woon. It was a surprise later when my brother actually had the courage to ask that lady and it turned out to be that SHE WAS JULIE WOON!!! Quickly, we snapped some photos of us and Julie. Wao...looking at her closely, she was really hot!!! Her body shape was just marvelous!!! The launching was quite...hmmm...normal? I meant that it was just normal like normal other launching...but the cars were really cool...though I had seen them the day before too... The best part about this launching was the fact that so many hottie were there posting with the cars!!! LOL!!! So...it made those cars even more attracting wakaka ;D Sadly though...since at first I did not take the launching seriously...I did not had a much better-looking outfit for that night, and it was quite embarrassing to take a picture with them...haiz... anyway...above are some pictures taken on that night ;P

No comments: