Advertisement for the slideshows

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday...

Oh i am now studying, but still...I am very sick...and tired. I have not been feeling well recently... Ever since i tried to get the free flight seat and woke up at 4 in the morning, i have not have sufficient sleep. I felt like vomiting and tiredness keep strike me now and again. Today (Saturday) i even replace my lunch with just snacks...and now i felt like vomiting...probably gastric.  Tomorrow i am going to play in a soccer match of International vs Domestic. In the beginning of the semester, i played in the International team too and we won as usual...The International team  has been dominating in the Fenner history of International vs Domestic match. I will try to be fit for the match, even though i doubt i will. With another late sleeping imminent, considering that i need to finish my chem study and do some exercises.... For my dear, she has been rather busy lately with reports and homework...i guess she is finding it hard to cope with the work load.... i guess we wouldn't be skyping that much recently....but i have faith in her... I know we both love each other, and so, I will try my best not to express my jealous too much..and instead trusting her more ;) I will believe in you dear...
 I love you

No comments: