Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Summer plan!!!

After more than a week not blogging...I have actually went on a blogging spree by creating 2 post consecutively... Well...this is a post regarding what I will be doing during my summer...a seemingly busy summer plan...

First thing... Helping my dad to watch over the construction site...for a few minutes ;P My dad wanted me, who he said will be very free to watch the construction on a daily basis...God damn it...well I guess it couldn't be helped...but after all it is not like I will be watching them the whole day... My dad even said he want to turn me into a negro before going back to Australia...NO WAY!!! XD

Secondly, GOLF!!! Yup yup...it is golf...I want to learn golf during this 3 months period in Malaysia... My dad will definitely be very helpful in this haha...it has been a while for him to persuade me to play it!!! How funny when he even said that he will ask someone to coach me, saying he want me to have a perfect swing and all... Looks like when it comes to golf, everything is fine for him...haha!!! My mum, who has always oppose my dad being involved in golf so much...was like...huh? Not working part time but instead spend money on golf? Well...I told them the reason I want to learn and they happily accepted...at least I am sure my dad is haha!!!

Third comes gathering and friends!!! Oh yea, of course, I will definitely meet up with all my friends right? Those include...well a long list...I will just keep it quiet LOL...

Next is Taekwondo!!! i will be learning refereeing for the upcoming Taekwondo tournament as Sir said I am rather old to compete in sparring anymore...he would prefer if I help out and be a referee instead...hmmm...what a great idea too haha...that must be cool~~ hehe...and also I want to attend the taekwondo classes...how good to sweat a bit and be sticky hehe ;P

Then is gym!!! I will be back to gym for workout...don't think it will make me fitter but at least I feel happier going gym and workout...I just love to exercise lalalaa~~ then I will go play basketball, football, badminton, and maybe pool too (and this pool I mean is snooker type...not swimming pool wakaka)...

Finally I guess I might also go for a vacation with my family...but that is something remain unsure for the moment as my sister will have end-year-trip with her classmates... I have suggested a cruise ride!!! I have never try that before, it sounds so cool, classic and elegant too!!! LOL anyway I just want to try out since I have never have cruise experience before haha and it is not like I will be in the Titanic-like cruise -.-'''

No comments: