Advertisement for the slideshows

Monday, November 2, 2009

Painful

The truth...like people always say...is normally not a good thing to know...which is why some people prefer to tell lies instead of the truth. I, for one, just suffer another moment of painfulness of the truth. To be honest, probably the truth has been there all the time...while my friends...all of them...probably with the exception of just one... had been telling me all this while. I was ignorant...was... I face the truth now...knowing deep down that it is just worthless... Regardless of what I can do about it, it will never going to change the fact. It was weird though...but despite the fact that my friends had been presenting the truth to me... I had actually just stood firmly by myself... having faith...believing in myself....hoping... The results? I was...crushed...yet again... It seems like it has been fated. I am cursed... every time I had prepare something for someone I really care... something bad will happen between us... FOR SURE!!! Not once...not twice...but three times??!!! All my friends scolded me all this time...and now, I have lost...they had won... I think I ought to give them an apologize too huh... for being so stubborn... People do change... I guess all that left for me now... are just memories that never go dull in my heart... I couldn't even pass her the present I picked, bought and kept for 3 months... Did the unicorn ever arrive... I don't even know it... Probably the unicorn is lost too... Just like how I was... I will walk alone right now... This is the path I have chosen....

2 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Sorry to hear about what happened between you and your ex.. Hope everything is fine right now.

Do you two still contact each other?