Advertisement for the slideshows

Sunday, November 15, 2009

One great alcoholic experience ;D

Yea!!! Exams are finally OVER!!! Now I am free!!! Lets talk about something that happened few days ago...I drank with Nathan, Melvyn and Randeep. Nathan had this bottle of Bombay Gin(alchoholic percentage...47%), and he wanted to finish it...so we gave him a help ;P I mean what's wrong with that when our exams are already over right? The funny thing was...Nathan still has exams on coming Monday...well good luck for him then wakaka!!! We started with 3 straight shots of Gin+solo...God hell, the Gin liquor tasted like listerine...and the taste was awful...After that, we played cards!(Chor tai di)...and the last 2 losers drink... Nathan and I kept losing...and so yea... One funny moment was when I was trying to get up...I straight away fell sideway and tumbled down to the floor LOL!!! Then on my way to lift, I couldn't walked straight and then I fell again...I was dizzy alright...Upon reaching the lift...I actually picked a photo from my wallet...thinking that it was my student ID and swiped it...of course the lift couldn't opened..and Randeep swiped his instead...zzz...so in the end...I fell into my comfortable bed and couldn't wake up until Tuck Wah called me up...which was already 12pm... I continue sleeping after that until it was 1.30pm though haha!!! A while after waking up...well...headache and vomit...and I did not had any meal until dinner which I made a porridge... Drunk is never a good idea haha ;)

No comments: